10/28/2013

MKS- The Originals

Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan, the original (and better) Suagababes are back on the scene. When I first heard Lay Down In Swimming Pools, a song sampling Kendrick Lamar, their stunning voices literally made me pause, it's that beautiful. They've truly grown vocally and I really hope they get all the respect and publicity they deserve as MKS. I heard their new single, Flatline, for the first time when they recently appeared on Alan Carr but when I saw the music video playing at the gym, I knew I had to do a quick post about how AMAZING they look. The clothes, raging from grunge to Gatsby are too perfect and almost everything is going on my wish list. I can already see myself running around the streets in a black beret.


I'll leave you with the full video below. Come back on Wednesday for my top 5 buys of this month.

Stay Beautiful






No comments:

Post a Comment