11/07/2013

Time to Shoot!

Hello all!

In case you didn't already know, I had my photo shoot yesterday for the end of year, Fashion Management magazine and all went well. I chose clothes from Blush Boutique in Aberdeen, a gorgeous store that was kind enough to let me borrow some pieces. Check them out on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with new stock. Their dresses are perfect for a show-stopping outfit this Christmas AND they have a blow dry bar too, so you can go all out with a full Blush look.

It was a pretty early start because I, ambitiously, decided that I would do the hair and make-up of both models, resulting in me being bare faced with the same hair I fell asleep in... it's a hard life. We arrived to the studio at around 10am after a glamorous ride on the bus, got the lighting sorted and the models dressed, then it was time for action. 

Models
Aine Donnelly
Dawn Ryan
























Photographer
David Mitchell

Stylist and all that jazz...
Me!




We took about 700 shots and I've not even had time to go through them all but here's a few for you.


Make up.
Appreciate that these were taken after the shoot, 3 hours post application.


Me behind the camera behind the person behind the camera.

Doing ma thang.
 

That girl who reaches for the last size in the sale at the same time as you.

Okay seriously now...

Love this outfit!

Aine looking like a Special K model.
 

Twirl girl

No fan. Not even a light breeze. Skills.

 My lovely girls looking cute as always


 The gang


Stay beautiful :)



8 comments:

  1. Excellent Busy baby, excellent work. You gonna get to the very top of your career. I have no doubt. Your Dad is proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Skysports is also proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you uncle. So happy that you've all taken the time to look :) xx

      Delete
  3. Well done Busola, really proud of you. Keep it up and here is wishing you every success in all your endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like such a fun atmosphere on set, glad to see your photoshoot went well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, yeah it was so fun! hope yours went/will go well too x

    ReplyDelete