1/15/2014

Stress. Exam. Done. Relax.

I had my first and last exam of the Semester today. So thankful that I only had one because the coursework alone was a genuine pain in the backside. Fingers crossed, all went well. I have a personal theory for success:

 Good Outfit = Good Mood = Good Grade

But that's just me...

My #ootd


 Now I have over  two whole weeks to enjoy life before heading back for the next set of modules. I am loving the course so far and hope next semester will be just as good. 

Things I want to do during my break:
1. See James Vincent McMorrow in Glasgow on the 28th. His voice is way too beautiful for me to miss! I must find a friend and buy tickets ASAP

2. Paint signs for the vintage section in the Cancer Research store that I started volunteering at before Christmas. Looking for some old skool vinspiration for ideas on what to do.

3. Get a job. I shall be showering all of Aberdeen with copies of my CV in hope that I can find another retailer onto my job list, Office is starting to look a little lonely. 

4. Get another 'Snap That!' street style feature done. I have a few pictures from some stylish city dwellers but a few more are needed before I post it up so hopefully I'll get out and approach strangers again soon.



Wish me luck! And stay beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment