2/19/2014

London Day 1: From ABZ to LGW, V&A then Lebanese

So I'm here in London for LFW... London Fashion WeekEND that is.. hopefully soon it'll be the original LFW but for now I'm pretty excited for the events and show tomorrow. Today I just went for a mill about with my Fashion Management buddy Claire.

Apologies for reflections in half the pics... I'm no photographer.

Natural History Museum
Say hi Claire!
Quirky lighting 1 in V&A

Quirky Lighting 2 in V&A
Someone give me a reason to wear a dress like this!!

...and this Khaleesi-style necklace.


Fit for a diva

A gorgeous relief

Achilles' mum doing her thang

Here's be being a typical girl, admiring the back of a sculpture because of the hair. 

Lovely Lebanese restaurant, South Kensington. A filling end to the day.

More soon...
Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment