2/13/2014

Top 5 Best Buys: January 2013

Hey hey

Last month I bought a good few jumpers for my knitwear collection as well as other 'British weather' essentials along with a couple of pair of shoes that I'd been lusting over for a while- and all in the good old January sales. Here are my favourite few purchases. 

The weather was too wet and depressing for me to take pictures outside so I apologise in advance for the bad lighting.


Oversized loose knit jumper from Internacionale- £6

Been stocking up on jumpers this season and this has to be one of my favourites. It goes with absolutely everything and I love the mix of white and grey-blue tones.





Over the knee boots from New Look- £20

I have genuinely been dreaming to get a pair of these for months but they seemed to be so difficult to find on the high street and pretty expensive any time I did find some but New look has saved me from my struggles.





Navy cropped jumper from H&M- £10

The colour, the shape, the fit. Just perfect.



Cut out ankle boots from Bank- £20




Another pair of shoes I'd been dying to get. Originally, it was the popular Jeffrey Campbell style boots that had my attention but then it got to the point where everywhere I turned someone's feet were chilling in a pair already so I wanted something a little bit different with a chunky white sole... cue BANK Fashion, Glasgow. I jazzed up these shoes a bit with some studs from the H&M sale, £2. 

 





Nail varnish Internacionale- £1 each!

I'm becoming obsessed with this nail varnish. Lasts up to a whole week looking pretty much like it did on the first day and is only £2.49 (RRP). Just because it's low in price doesn't mean it lacks in quality.







That's it from me. Hope you all have a happy valentines day, whether it's with that special someone, your best friends or Mr Ben and Jerry.

Stay Beautiful


2 comments:

  1. I love the knit jumper! And those boots are amazing :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Had no choice but to go back for the same jumper in a blush pink too. x

      Delete