3/20/2014

Sun-Day at Duthie Park

Last Sunday David and I though we'd savour the good weather and head over to Duthie Park for a little picnic. It's 16 days into lent and I'm already feeling the struggle and I'm realising just how much time I usually spend jumping from shops to shop, buying everything with the words 'SALE' on the tag. As well as that I seem to have a habit of going out for dinner every time that I can't be bothered to cook (which is basically all the time). I guess it was nice to take a break from the usual, sit outdoors and do something simple and fun.

 
Actual sun in Aberdeen!
   
Impossible to take a good picure together



 Duthie Park's Winter Gardens

Camera was so steamed up I could't see through the lens 




someone stole this poor flower's friend...

Making wishes.


Stay beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment