5/12/2014

H&M Sale Steals

Hey hey!

So I'm taking a quick break from yet another depressingly loooong day of revision to show you all a few things I bought recently. When it comes to exam time I often end up resorting to food, solo dance parties, more food and, of course, retail therapy to get me through. Last week I popped into H&M, had a browse in the sale and ended up buying 3 things for a grand total of £9!!!

Bargain is not the word, It's a genuine steal...

Dress £4
Size 16!

Necklace: Primark, £3
Shoes: Primark, £6


Dress £1
I couldn't bring myself to get the £50 Pretty Little Thing heels but I found the EXACT same shoe off ebay for £15 less!! Sorry PLT but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Jacket: Vintage Basement, £18
Shoes: Ebay 'Soyoushoes', £34


Trousers £4 
 
 
 
 Top: Primark, £4


Big thanks to my beautiful flatmate and now photographer, Dawn, for taking the pics for me.

If you liked this post please do take a look at some other posts and, if you like my blog, please follow and share. I'm on facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Bloglovin so you don't really have an excuse tbh.

Watch this space for a give-away soon...

Follow, share and stay beautiful!

10 comments:

  1. Loving the pictures A.B. I don't believe you got that dress for £4- that's AMAZING!! I heart your platform shoes, they look wicked. When you're next in London you need to take me under your wing so we can go bargain hunting :) P.S. Your new ombre look really suits you.
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks louise! Yesss, I'll definitely send you a message if I'm about. Hopefully see you soon girl :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Your shoes. Ah. I'm dying. Everything here is perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is amazing! seriously such a beautiful girl! love the h&m dress I really want it!!

    http://fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you in the tumblr tag!

    http://fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/hello-lovelies-i-was-tagged-by-ariane.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am so sorry for such a LOONG time before I reply. Definitely need to check back at my comments section more often lol. Big thank you for your lovely comment and for tagging me. Really appreciate it girl! xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Addie! Just to let you know, we've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out our post here. We hope you'll take the time to answer our questions. xoxo

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, had a few of those so i think i'll do a mash up of all the questions and post it some time next week! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow the first outfit looks amazing! The dress is so pretty :) Also I would have never guessed those heels were from Primark, they look real classy. Best feeling when you find cool stuff for less money isn't it? :)

    /Cindi

    www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yeah budget buys are always the best! xx

      Delete