8/21/2014

Long Time, No Blog

Well I'm not going to lie, I've really let blogging slip. This summer has been fairly busy and I've been in and out of Essex so much I think I have whiplash.

It's been a summer of camping, 1D, George Ezra, being a tourist in London, 3 weeks in America and a recent trip to Glasgow for a good old Scottish wedding. 

(WARNING: These are not the best pictures of my summer but I'm having some serious struggles with my new phone so bare with...)
Loch Lomond- Rest (or dance) and be Thankful


David's photography.. of course
China town!

David again.
Michigan City beach

Dancing in lake Michigan


Tomorrow I'm off camping in Somerset for Momentum- a Christian summer festival for young adults. This is always the highlight of my summer and I'm absolutely buzzing. Forget Creamfields because I'm going to CHURCH! 

Bring on the camp fires, acoustic nights and good times. 


Peace, love and, as always, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment