10/28/2014

Good Buy

Hey hey,

Here's a quick, and little delayed, post about some recent Miss Selfridge sale purchases I made for a wee pick me up- and remember, Arcadia allow student discount off sale items, unlike a lot of retailers. 

My uni campus is based by a lovely river so my lovely friend (and photographer for the day), Claire, and I decided to have a wander and take some outfit pics whilst the sun was out. It's the last time we've seen the sun in Aberdeen for a while now...

It was a day for double denim and the last chance I had to wear sunglasses. Bye-bye bight sky.

Smiling in the sun


All Miss Selfridge
Loose Knit Croptop- £10
High Waited Jeans- £18
Rings (4 Pack)- £3.50
Gold Hoop Earrings (3 Pack)- £2.50

Extras
Denim Jacket- Vintage Basement, Brick Lane
Ankle Boots- Office Shoes
Backpack- New Look

 
Stay Beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment