10/02/2014

Tumblr Tagged + Liebster Award= ??

Righty oh,

So I've been tagged by multiple people- listed below- for both Tumblr Tagged and Liebster Award. These are where a blogger is picked by another, provided with a number of questions to answer then goes on to choose other bloggers to answer some questions of their own.. and so on. Finally I'm getting around to doing it so thank you taggers and sorry for the delay!

Nicole- Fashion Fruit
Kim & Kyle- itsksquared.blogspot
Chloe- Simple Beauty Chatter (although I can't seem to find the questions)

Each have provided a list of questions and I thought I'd pick 5 from each and do a Tumblr/Liebster mash-up for this post- A Tumbster Tagward... Okay that's really not very catchy but here I go,


Nicole's Questions

Are you religious? If so what do you believe?
I am a Christian. I'd say it's more than a religion- It's about having a close relationship with God and letting love, faith and forgiveness trump other emotions and circumstances.

Popcorn or a hot dog at the cinema?
Popcorn- Salted. Tango Ice Blast- Mixed.

Jeans and crop top or short dress?
I do wear a lot of both but I'm going to say it's 65% crop top and jeans (or skirt..or shorts).

What is your favourite smell?
New babies. I know. I'm a weirdo...

Where do you see yourself next year?
Kicking ass as 4th year Fashion Management student and just being generally awesome.

Kim & Kyle's Questions

Give 2 random facts about you!
I am obsessed with cheddar.. the cheese not money.
I love Nickelodeon with a passion. 
I don't care what anyone says. It's cool to watch Victorious!
What are your favorite types of blog posts(hauls, reviews, etc.)?
Street style- doing my own 'Snap That!' posts and seeing others. 
Finding Fashion- where I look at cool, young individuals who have started up brands (check my previous ones on Urban Bird Clothing and Liroff Headbands).
High Street Edits- where I take fashion inspo from TV and find some high street alternatives.

Black or White?
It's got to be black with something shiny and gold. Although I would really like the chance to wear an all white suit one day.Just because

Who is your celebrity crush?
I could state the obvious and say Zac Effron or Trey Songz (who are definitely a couple of beauties) but I'm going to be honest and say it's out of Michael Cera, Jesse Eisenberg or Benedict Cumberbatch... Gotta love an awkward geek.

What is your number one beauty product?
Body Shop's Tea Tree toner. Essential!



I'm going to tag
Louise- LAM 

You can do either award. Rules for both at the end of the post.

Here are your Questions...

1.  Coat- leather or fur?
2.  Skirt- mini, midi or maxi?
3.  Favourite fashion era?
4.  Favourite city? (whether you've actually been there or not)
5.  Cats or dogs?
6.  If you could have any superpower what would it be?
7.  What would be your superhero/villain name?
8. Favourite time of the year? 
9.  New or old?
10.  What/who is your musical guilty pleasure?
11.  Less is more- agree or disagree?


Have fun and stay beautiful!


Rules (although variations are found online)
Rules- Liebster
Rules For the Liebster Award
*Thank the blogger who nominated you
*Answer the questions they set you
*Nominate 11 followers to answer your own set of questions (with under 200 followers)
*Contact these followers and tell them to follow these instructions

Rules- Tumblr
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has sent you through their post and make a new set of 11 questions.
3. Tag people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.

No comments:

Post a Comment