3/02/2015

OOTD: Blue with Bershka

Spent this weekend at home in Essex with my little sister where we ate Chinese until we ached, watched films made for old timers (The Second Best Marigold Hotel- loved it!) and forced her to take an outfit pic for me. I saw a chance. I took it.

Got this new coat from the Bershka Sale for only £19.99!! Was in need of a coat with zip-up pockets because, losing my dear phone, I'm not taking any more risks. Love the colour so much.


The sun actually made a slight appearance this weekend. Thought I'd take the chance and rock some £1 Primani sunnies. 


I love this top with a passion. We held a swap shop at my church back in Aberdeen where you could bring some clothes and then fill a bag for only £3. This thick short sleeved crop top still had the tag on and all!

Neoprene Jacket- BESRSHKA, £19.99
Croptop- TOPSHOP (thrifted/ swap shop)
Jeans- LEVI, $15 I think...
Backpack- PRIMARK, £8
Trainers- PRIMARK, £12
I'll be back soon with a High St edit of a fave show of mine.
Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment