7/27/2015

Music Monday: Lianne La Havas

I've decided to introduce a new weekly feature on my blog where, every week, I bring you the song getting me through that ever dreaded Monday. From chart hits to nostalgic oldies- I got you!


In anticipation of the release of the luscious Lianne La Havas' new album, Blood, I have decided to pick a couple of her tracks, What You Don't Do and Green and Gold. Both are from the upcoming album which will be released this Friday (31st July).


The first Lianne track that I heard was Is Your Love Big Enough? from her 2012 album, of the same name, which was just stunning. After experiencing the entrancing voice live at a show in Bournemouth, it was official, I was a FAN! A few years on, Unstoppable popped up and it was the much needed reminder of this babe's talent. I'm always ready for more Lianne La Havas and FINALLY the new parcel of musical perfection is nigh! Click here to pre order Lianne's album and check out her live dates here- trust me, you will NOT regret it!


Check out Lianne in the video for What You Don't Do which is the perfect combo of 60s Jazz and modern pop.


Here's her brand new single, Green and Gold, a charmingly jazzy chill tune. Enjoy! 


Broke BB xx

1 comment: